Contact us today if you are looking for a Scottish Hostel near Stirling, Stirlingshire in Scotland, UK.
· The West Highland Way
· Loch Lomond
· Ben Lomond
· Rob Roy’s Cave
· Cruise Loch Lomond
· Go Ape (Aberfoyle)
· Go Country (Kinlochard)
· Loch Katrine and Stronachlacher
· Explore Loch Katrine on
the Steamship Sir Walter Scott
· Cycling, Walking and Fishing
· Licensed Restaurant
· Hot Tub!
· Free Wi-Fi to all customers
· Drying room
· Free pick-up/drop off service (Inversnaid Pier)
· (above sunject to availability)
· Free bedding
· Free Showers
· Laundry service
· Towel Hire
· Twin rooms
· Triple rooms
· Easy online booking
· Five person room
· Double rooms
Breakfast 07:45am – 09:15am
Evening Meals 6pm-9pm
Reservations for non-residents for evening meals
can be made by calling: 01877 386249.
Serving great, fresh, local produce at attractive prices the Top Bunk Bistro has an enviable reputation in the local area as a great food venue. A great atmosphere is set off beautifully by the surroundings.
Providing a large selection of specially chosen drinks the Top Bunk Bistro is a perfect place to unwind after a busy day of activities around the West Highland Way, Friendly, knowledgeable staff serve bottled Ales, Beers, Lagers, Wines and of course Single Malt Whiskies.
Bookings can be made online, by email or by phone. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, VISA ELECTRON, SWITCH/MAESTRO. Additionally we provide an email PAYPAL facility. In order to confirm the booking the cost of the bed is payable in advance. A refund on cancellation is available 2 weeks before your arrival. Bookings will be confirmed by email whenever possible.
To confirm the booking the accommodation cost is payable up front but is fully refundable for any reason up to weeks before arrival. You can pay by:
• Online below
• Telephone – phone us on +441877 386249 and we will process your card payment directly
• Bank Transfer – Pay at a bank or using online banking- please email or telephone for details.
• Our booking widget below operates through a secure connection, if you would rather use the secure page click here.
Terms and Conditions for both Standard and Block bookings can be viewed here.